Monday, February 1, 2010

Winter's Here

I thought I had to wait until tomorrow to see beautiful snow at the Yuki Matsuri in Sapporo, but Tokyo surprised me tonight with a beautiful downfall of the wet white stuff!

Now I'm just hoping that it doesn't mess up my 6 AM bus to the airport or my 8 AM flight... fingers crossed!

It was amazing seeing so much snow in a place I never thought I'd see it, and I really never thought I'd be in DisneySea walking through it! Despite the fact that it was ridonculously cold out, I already had a ticket to tonight's Valentine Nights show, and we had to brave the yuki with everyone else.

And tomorrow I'll be knee deep in the stuff in Sapporo and I couldn't be happier!

LET IT SNOW!

And on that note, since I need to get up in 5 hours... good night.

No comments: